Mission & Ministry Grants Application Form
As part of its desire to support local church communities, the Fresh Hope Mission & Ministry Agency is pleased to provide grant funding under the “Mission & Ministry Grants” scheme. The purpose of the M&M grants is to encourage churches to be agile, adaptive, and adventurous in their pursuit of God and wisdom, discerning God’s agenda for their future.
The Mission & Ministry grants are part of the Fresh Hope strategy of enabling and catalysing transformation within Fresh Hope network churches in NSW and the ACT.
The transformation of culture depends on the Bible being taught as the way to whole of life transformation. The training of spiritual leaders is not limited to church leaders but to spiritual leaders in every sphere of life. We need to embrace pioneering risks by training entrepreneurial leaders to create innovative mission and equip and release teams as every day missionary disciples. (Drivers for Transformation Barna research)
- Fresh Hope Network faith communities can submit a maximum of two applications per year, provided the combined application value does not exceed a maximum of $10,000.
- If an application or combined applications total(s) the maximum annual grant amount then a 12-month waiting period is required before submitted another grant application request.
- In order to provide equitable assistance to all eligible network ministries, a maximum of $10,000 can be allocated every two years. If you apply for a grant in year 1 and are awarded the maximum, then year 2 applications will not be considered.
- Grant Applications must be accompanied by a letter of support by a network church leadership/eldership board (no individual church members should apply).
- Provisional affiliated churches may apply for grants, but may have additional conditions assigned.
- Applications must be accompanied by the latest church audited financial accounts and the current year’s comparative financial reports (Year to Date actual v finances).
- Applications must be accompanied by the current insurance certificate.
- Applications for capital items require consultation with Fresh Hope Property Manager.
- The Grants Assessment Committee reserves the right to request additional information as required.
Closing Date for applications – 30 April 2021
Announcement of projects to be funded – May/June 2021