Mission & Ministry Grants Acquittal Report
Mission & Ministry Grant recipients are required to acquit the funding received for their project as per the grant partnership agreement entered into upon receipt of the grant. There are two parts to this reporting requirement:
- Final Acquittal Report – explaining what ministry has occurred with the funds, what the outcomes were including successes to celebrate and Praise God for and lessons learnt;
- Financial Acquittal – a statement of expenditure on the project; Your partnership agreement may have required progress reports to be made with the Mission & Ministry team depending on the nature and conditions of the approved grant. If you wish to apply for a new grant with Mission & Ministry you will need to complete this acquittal prior to doing so.
Please contact Mission & Ministry via [email protected] or by ringing 8573 6000 if you need any support in completing this acquittal.
The following questions are designed to help Mission & Ministry understand the ministry that has occurred as a result of the grant, to enable:
- glory to God for the ministry that has occurred;
- learnings to be shared across the movement;
- communication back to providers of funds on how their investment was used for building His Kingdom
- Upon acknowledgement of this final acquittal being completed, the M&M team will ensure prompt payment of the remaining 15% of the grant, less any unspent funds evident from the financial acquittal.